How do I get help with my research?
Research assistance is available in a variety of ways:
- Chat with a St. Kate's librarian by clicking the Get Help Now link on the right-hand side of the screen during the day, Monday - Friday. (You can also request a Zoom session on demand via chat). When a St. Kate's librarian is not available, you'll get help from a librarian at another university.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Drop by our Research Desk in the library for in-person assistance Monday-Thursday 9-5 and Friday 10-3.
- Make an appointment to meet with your subject librarian, virtually or in-person.
- Browse one of our many research guides.
- Call us at 651-690-6652 (via Google Voice) during business hours.
Was this helpful? 0 0